Summer Camp: Tuesday, June 25th - Friday, August 30th - ages 2.5-9 years.
Summer Camp is back! Kids will enjoy a half day of games, relays, gymnastics, sports, fitness, arts & crafts, and FUN!! Pizza and a healthy snack will be served. Camp themes and activities change weekly so children will not get bored! Register early. Space is limited and camp spots fill up FAST!!
Not enrolled at My Gym? No problem! Camps are Open to Members & Nonmembers.
Camp Days: Tuesdays, Wednesdays,Thursdays and Fridays starting Tuesday, June 25th to Friday, August 30th. Labor Day Camp on Monday, Sept. 2nd, 9am-12pm.
*Camps are alternating weeks all summer long. See camp schedule below.
Camp Times: 12:30pm to 3:30pm
Ages: 2.5-9 years old (must be potty-trained & able to separate from parent)
Camp Includes: Snack, lunch and arts & crafts
Sign-up: Register online! Space is limited.
Cost per day:
Members: $44, Nonmembers: $49
Siblings: 2nd child 15% off, 3rd child 20% off
5 & 10 Day Camp Cards available!
The more you buy, the more you save! 5 and 10 day camp cards available!
5 Day Camp Cards: Members $200 ($40 per day), Nonmembers: $225 ($45 per day)
10 Day Camp Cards: Members $340 ($34 per day), Nonmembers: $390 ($39 per day)
Camp cards can be used by one child only. Camp cards can be purchased through your online account and should be scheduled online at least 24 hours in advance to ensure a camp spot. Camp cards expire 9/2/19.
Summer Camp Schedule:
T, W, Th, F 12:30-3:30pm
Week 1: June 25th-27th - Disney Week! (No Friday, 6/28 Camp)
Week 2: July 9th-12th - Superheroes vs Villains!
Week 3: July 23rd-26th - The Greatest Showman!
Week 4: August 6th-9th - Gymnastics Week!
Week 5: August 20th-23rd - Star Wars Week!
Week 6: August 27th-August 30th - Ninja Training Week!
BONUS CAMP: Labor Day Camp: Monday, Sept. 2nd 9am-12pm - Back to School!
Please note: Camp days must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. Sorry, once camp is full for the day, we cannot accept any new campers or walk-ins. No exceptions.
- For children ages 2.5-9 years old (kids must be potty-trained & able to separate from parent.)
- Weekly themes; camp activities change daily
- All camps include lunch & a healthy snack
- To attend camp, children should be potty-trained and able to separate from parent. Parents cannot stay during camp.
- Sorry, sales are final. No refunds.
- For a safe teacher to student ratio, we do require that all camps are scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. Once camp is full for the day, we cannot accept any new campers or walk-ins. Sorry, no exceptions.