How My Gym Membership Works
- Enrollment is ! . $129 every four weeks Siblings receive 20% off when they areenrolled.
- Your nrollment includes tructure class per week & nlimited"Practice & Play."
- We've made online booking user-friendly; you can log into your account to schedule ake-ups,
- classes that have spots available Sorry, My Gym personnel cannot override the system or book classes for you in person.
- are now available onlinef you have a friend that would like to try a class, please direct them to the website so they can book their
- If you or your child show signs of illness during class, a My Gym teacher will kindly ask you to return another day. We appreciate your .
- We love sharing – just not germs. If you feel a little under the weather, you can log into your account and mark yourself absent from class. Remember that we have a GREAT make-up policy; please stay home and get well so that we can see you around the big blue circle
- My Gym Santa Barbara complies with all regulations imposed by Santa Barbara County’s Public Health Department. At their direction, masks are currently recommended – but not required – for children and adults.
- Although accidents are rare at our centers, all physical programs have inherent risks. We take great care in designing our curriculum and gym setup to be as safe as possible. Your helpfollowing all safety policies and in-class safety announcements will maximize your child's safety at My Gym.
- Children go barefoot when participating in class MUST wear socks. If you forget your socks, we have some you can borrow.
- Parents/caregivers are responsible for constantly supervising their children during parent participation classes and the Practice and Play program. Always be within an arm's reach or less of your child and ready to assist as your little one explores the ym and equipment.
- Please wash your hands or use sanitizer before entering the gym floor and leaving the ym.
- Siblings: other than infants, siblings are not allowed on the gym floor unless they're enrolled in the proper age-appropriate class. You're welcome to wear, sling, or wrap an infant while your enrolled child participates. If you would like to enroll 2 or more children in the same , try our Siblings Class!
- We encourage you to take pictures (use #mygmysantabarbara to tag us!), but please be mindful of taking photos/videos of only your childa group setting, ask the adults around if it is okay to take a photo or video.
- All independent classes are drop-off, meaning parents do not have to stay lobby
- Please remember to be on time for pick up
- My Gym is a nut-free facility. Please do not bring any products containing nuts into the ym.
- All classes and programs at My Gym are private; extended family or friends are welcome to join in on the fun (or watch from our lobby), however, curious guests are asked to please schedule a trial instead.
Sincerely (and with hugs and high-fives!),
My Gym Santa Barbara Staff