Fall Class Schedule starts 9/15/2020
We know this Fall and the school year is going to be a challenging time for many. Because of this, we've been putting together indoor, and virtual class options to give your kids a sense of routine, fun, and camaraderie. Look for some very exciting additions to our schedule starting the week of September 15th including a new 1.5-hour Club classes on Wednesdays. All classes are set to a very limited capacity. If you have any questions about the new rules and procedures that we have put into place since reopening, Please review our safety measures HERE or give us a call.
Our goal is to make sure that everyone is safe, comfortable, and able to do what works best for their family at this time! In order to meet everyone’s needs, while maintaining social distancing and following safety protocols, you will have the following options:
- IN-GYM Classes (45-50-60 minutes) & Practice & Play are for you! My Gym classes are back but, for a while, they will look different. We will be adhering to smaller group sizes and modified class structure. Max. 8 in each class and Practice & Play.
- For now, enrollment includes unlimited LIVE virtual classes, 1 IN-GYM Practice & Play, and 1 IN-GYM Class each week. You will schedule Practice & Play and LIVE virtual classes online in your My Gym account. (instructions: Desktop | Mobile).
- Currently, enrolled? Class options have changed. Select a class from our Future schedule HERE. You are already enrolled, so all you have to do is reply to this email or text us your new class choice and we'll add you to the roster. PLEASE NOTE: Choosing a permanent class through the online system will create a second class and process an additional payment. Please view our new schedule.
- Frozen or canceled? Just let us know and we'll unfreeze or reactivate your account so you can join the in-gym and virtual fun!
- Not a My Gym member (yet)? Enroll Online
- Sorry, no walk-ins or trial classes at this time. Please register in advance as space is limited. To view the schedule click here.***
2. Ready, but not quite ready? Book a “Private Play Date.” For a separate fee, you can schedule 30-60 minutes of private gym time for your family! Click HERE for more details.
3. Not quite ready to be in a public setting?
- We will continue to offer unlimited My Gym LIVE virtual classes via Zoom. Click here for details.
- Another way to bring My Gym fun into your home is by booking a Virtual Birthday Party! Click here for details.
We are taking things one week at a time to be sure that we are following the latest guidance and meeting My Gym families’ needs. We will adjust the class schedule, as needed and restrictions are uplifted. We appreciate your continued patience and support!