Soft Re-Opening Starts Wednesday, July 8th
Greetings from My Gym Waldorf! As many of you know, the state of Maryland has allowed businesses like ours to reopen. Our plan is to do so safely and responsibly through the soft reopening options outlined below. Please know, in everything we do, we will be following CDC and government guidelines to ensure the safety of our students, families, and teachers. Please review our safety measures HERE.
Our goal is to make sure that everyone is safe, comfortable, and able to do what works best for their family at this time! In order to meet everyone’s needs, while maintaining social distancing and following safety protocols, you will have the following options:
- IN-GYM Classes (45-50-60 minutes) & Practice & Play are for you! My Gym classes are back but, for a while, they will look different. We will be adhering to smaller group sizes and modified class structure. Check Summer Class Schedule Here Max 8. per class and per Practice & Play
- For now, enrollment includes unlimited LIVE virtual classes, 1 IN-GYM Practice & Play, and 1 IN-GYM Class each week. You will schedule Practice & Play and LIVE virtual classes online in your My Gym account. (instructions: Desktop | Mobile).
- Currently, enrolled? Class options have changed. Select a class from our Future schedule HERE. You are already enrolled, so all you have to do is reply to this email or text us your new class choice and we'll add you to the roster. PLEASE NOTE: Choosing a permanent class through the online system will create a second class and process an additional payment. Please view our new schedule.
- Froze or canceled your My Gym classes? Just let us know and we'll unfreeze or reactivate your account so you can join the in-gym and virtual fun!
- Not a My Gym member (yet)? Email us at stmarys@MyGym.com or text/call us at (301) 818-1496 and we will waive the $75 registration fee when you enroll.
- Sorry, no walk-ins or trial classes at this time. Please register in advance as space is limited. To view the schedule click here.***
2. Summer Camps!!!
- Our Summer CAMPS are perfect· for ages 3 1/2 - 10 yrs old (fully potty-trained required). Space is extremely limited (Max. 8) and all social distancing guidelines will be followed. We are super excited to offer all our favorite non-stop games and activities to keep your child energized with fitness and FUN! Every day offers new games and activities so every camp is unique. Register for camps HERE
3. Ready, but not quite ready? Book a “Private Play Date.” For a separate fee, you can schedule 30-60 minutes of private gym time for your family! Click HERE for more details.
4. Not quite ready to be in a public setting?
- We wil continue to offer unlimited My Gym LIVE virtual classes via Zoom. Click here for details.
- Another way to bring My Gym fun into your home is by booking a Virtual Birthday Party! Click here for details.
We are taking things one week at a time to be sure that we are following the latest guidance and meeting My Gym families’ needs. We will adjust the class schedule, as needed and restrictions are uplifted. We appreciate your continued patience and support!